Files & Forms Archive

Monday, October 6, 2014

Counselors Schedule Change


Important Change of Hours & Days



Attention families:
My days between schools are switching (effective Monday 10/6): 

I will now be at MZ on Mondays & Wednesdays all day, & Friday afternoons.  My direct line is 209-7805.  If you ever need to contact me on a day I am at Ventana Vista, please call & leave me a voicemail as I can retrieve messages from both locations.  My email is kfaber@cfsd16.org

Changing Families Groups, for students whose parents are separated or divorced, will be starting later this fall. With parent permission, students will meet weekly with classmates from their grade (with me facilitating) to process their experiences with these transitions using different guided activities including discussion, artwork, books, writing, etc. Many of you I have spoken to already regarding these groups- but if you have any questions, would like more information, or wish to add your child to the groups, please feel free to get in touch with me. 

Have a great fall season!