Files & Forms Archive

Friday, September 25, 2015

Counselor's Corner 9/25/2015






Hello Manzanita families!

Happy Fall! We are wrapping up guidance lessons in Kindergarten and will be starting lessons in second grade at the beginning of the month. These lessons will center around friendship- qualities we value, the impacts of our behavior, & the importance of reciprocity in relationships. 

I have packed my website full with information- please visit http://kfaber8.wix.com/counseling for community resource info, social emotional learning support, and other useful updates. 

If you wish to be on my email list for weekly "Love & Logic" parent tips or articles from the awesome "Imperfect Family" blog site- just shoot me an email. I also post social emotional learning resources & articles on my professional twitter account. Follow @kelsey_faber for more classroom & parenting insight.